Carol Bardelli holds an honorary Ph.D. in philosophy in religion bestowed by her church. She’s a dedicated student of spiritual life, and exploring the mind / body connection.
A former CSA certified sports nutritionist, she’s an avid researcher on everything on fitness and nutrition. She’s a freelance writer currently writing an eBook entitled “Weight Loss That Works” to be released later this year.
She is a fitness columnist at the Examiner.com, and has also worked as a newspaper reporter, an editor of a literary magazine, and a cookbook publisher. Her cookbooks and recipes are featured in “The Best of the Best From Nevada” cookbook by Quail Ridge Press.
Carol spends her free time riding her thoroughbred mare, Fury, or barefoot in the kitchen experimenting with new recipes while tripping over nine cats, two dogs, her husband, and son.
To read about her weight loss and maintenance of over 50 pounds,Kudos For Balanced Fitness & Lifestyle
You can contact Carol at:
HealthyNewAge.com Articles by Carol Bardelli:
- Power Your Way To Fitness – Tony Horton P90X Reviews
- Tony Horton Interview One on On on How to Overcome Fitness
- ChaLEAN Extreme Review
- Patricia Moreno Interview on Motivation for Insanti DVD
- How Many Calories Per Workout for Burning Fat, Nutritional Balance
- Tony Horton Biography, Fitness Trainer to the Stars
- Winsor Pilates DVD Circle Sculpting Workout from Mary Winsor