The global demand for animal artificial insemination market is expected to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period (2019-2029). Growing investments in ruminant and canine artificial insemination procedures are primarily driving market growth. Numerous novel product launches and the introduction of novel methodologies would continue to have an impact on market development.
According to the FMI analyst, “increased implementation of advanced semen sexing technologies for dairy farming, aquaculture, and animal breeding is likely to boost market growth.”
Animal Artificial Insemination Market – Key Highlights
- East Asia will continue to be profitable in the global market in terms of revenue over the assessment period.
- The reagent media will account for a quarter of market sales due to its widespread use in sperm cryopreservation and embryo transfer procedures.
- Animal hospitals have a significant market value share, trailed by animal clinics.
- Insemination procedures are expected to gain popularity in the global market.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample @
Animal Artificial Insemination Market – Drivers
- Growing concern about zoonotic diseases and food security has aided growth in the healthcare industry, particularly in East Asia, which supports overall market growth.
- A sizable customer base continues to prefer animal-derived protein, which remains a promising prospect in the global market.
- Dairy farmers’ efforts to develop genetically superior breeds for large-scale dairy product production in the market will spur growth.
Animal Artificial Insemination Market – Restraints
- The possibility of infectious disease transmission or semen contamination due to viral infections are major risk factors that are expected to stymie market growth.
- Strong selection of ideal parents for animal breeding through artificial insemination may limit genetic variation, limiting market expansion.
COVID-19 Impact on the Market
The unexpected COVID-19 outbreak has shifted the world’s attention back to the healthcare industry. National governments are working closely with pharmaceutical companies and healthcare institutions to provide effective treatment to patients infected with the virus. During the pandemic period, this has had an impact on the growth of the animal artificial insemination market. However, the market is expected to gradually recover by the end of 2021 or the beginning of 2022.
Leading market players are focusing on acquisitions and consolidation in order to establish a strong regional distribution presence as a direct sales force as well as local artificial insemination product manufacturing facilities. Merck KGaA (Merck Animal Health), Revival Animal Health, Swine Genetics, Zoetis, Jorgensen Labs, Elanco Animal Health, Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH, Agtech, Inc., IMV Technologies Group, Continental Plastic Corporation, and ABS Global, Inc. are among the major players in the global market.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @
About the Study
The study provides readers with an in-depth analysis of the Animal Artificial Insemination market. This FMI report provides global, regional, and national-level analysis of the latest market trends. The study provides insights based on product type (insemination equipment, artificial insemination syringes, insemination sheaths, artificial insemination applicator, thawers, accessories, artificial insemination kits, artificial insemination straws, reagent media, and others), procedure type (semen collection procedures and insemination procedures), animal type (canine, feline, swine, bovine, equine (North America, Latin America, Europe, China, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa).
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc
200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark,
Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports