Utilizing both primary and secondary research methods, Reports and Insights investigated the “Pharmaceutical Lipids Market” from every perspective in recent times. The issued report is promising the clients to help them gain a deeper understanding of prevailing market dynamics such as supply-demand asymmetry, product preferences, customer preferences and habits, pricing trends, and so forth. The data is then compiled and evaluated using a scale of market assessment and data validation approaches. In addition, Reports and Insights have an in-house data prognostic approach that prophecies market growth through 2030.
Global Pharmaceutical Lipids Market, By Product (Simple Lipids (Triglycerides, Waxes), Compound Lipids (Phospholipids, Sphignolipids, Glycolipds, Supholipds), Derived Lipids (Steroids, Sterol sulfates, Prostaglandins, Others), Cholesterol, Fatty Acids, Others), By Chemical Sources (Compound Lipids (1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphate (DMPA), 1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphate(DPPA),1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphate (DSPA),1,2-Dimyristoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoglycerol(DMPG),1,2-Dipalmitoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoglycerol(DPPG),1,2-Distearoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoglycerol(DSPG),1,Palmitoyl-2-oleoyl-sn-glycero-3-phosphoglycerol (POPG)), Others), Derived Lipids (Carotenoids, Retinol, Tocopherols, PGA2, PGB2, PGE2, PGF1α, Others), Others), By Source (Synthetic, Semi-Synthetic, Natural), By Composition (Simple Lipids, Compound Lipids, Derived Lipids), By Application (Conventional Lipid-based Drug Delivery Systems, Self-Emulsifying Drug Delivery Systems, Self-Microemulsifying Drug Delivery Systems, Liposomes, Solid Lipid Nanoparticles, Nanostructured Lipid Carriers, Others), By Route of Administration (Oral (Tablet, Solution), Parenteral (Intravenous, Intramuscular (Vaccines)), Topical) and By Region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Middle East, & Africa) is expected to grow at a significant CAGR for the period between 2022 and 2030.
The pharmaceutical lipids market is estimated to reach at a value of US$ 5,740.4 Mn by the end of 2022 and expected to reach at a value of US$ 10,306.1 Mn by 2030 with a significant CAGR of 7.6%.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The pharmaceutical lipids market is estimated to reach at a value of US$ 5,740.4 Mn by the end of 2022 and expected to reach at a value of US$ 10,306.1 Mn by 2030 with a significant CAGR of 7.6%.
- The simple lipids product type segment in pharmaceutical lipids market is expected to create an incremental opportunity of US$ 2,832.5 Mn during the forecast period
- In 2022, the compound lipid chemical source segment accounted for the largest market share and expected to grow at 7.7% CAGR during the forecast period.
- In 2022, conventional lipid-based drug delivery systems application segment accounted for a key market share and expected to grow at 7.5% CAGR during the forecast period.
- North America region is expected to remain one of the key market throughout the forecast period (2022-2030) and is further anticipated to witness a significant growth in the pharmaceutical industry.
- In terms of value, parental route of administration segment is expected to account more than one third of the market share in 2022
Lipids can be understood as an heterogeneous group of organic compounds which are usually exhibited in plants, animals, as well as microorganisms. They integrate fats, waxes, sterols, and fat-soluble nutrients which are organic molecules. The pharmaceutical lipids have majority of their utility as drug excipients for the formation of a drug. The soaring prevalence of chronic conditions among the population, in present times, such as cancer, cardiac and neurological ailments is majorly propelling the demand of new drugs and efficient drug delivery mechanism, thereby accelerating the demand for pharmaceutical lipids across the global markets.
Growing demand for oral solid drug formulations to propel the demand of pharmaceutical lipids around the globe
- Oral solid dosage forms are the dominant mode of delivery in the pharmaceutical industry and are preferred option for several medicine owing to cost effectiveness and patient compliance. Further, use of capsule/tablet for a drug product can provide benefits including physical and chemical stability, convenience of handling unique brand recognition and controlled release options.
- For all these factors the production volume for solid forms are significant, the market is expected to perform well due to the long term growth based on aging population, continuing scientific breakthroughs, increased affluence in the emerging markets and industry consolidation.
- There has been an increase in the demand for oral solid drug formulation over the past years owing to ease of consumption across all the ages. Oral dosage forms usually need more amount of excipients than other forms during the drug manufacturing process. Further many patients find difficult in swallow hard tablets, thus manufacturers are developing innovative solid oral products like effervescent tablets, ODGs, lozenges and others. All these aspects are expected to influence the demand for pharma lipids in the coming years.
Notably, lipids are gaining traction owing to their low toxicity levels. These properties of lipids further aid in effective drug delivery. Owing to which, the global pharmaceutical lipids market is projected to witness significant growth over the following years. In addition to that, in accordance with the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists (AAPS), about 90% of pipeline drugs and 40% of marketed drugs have low water solubility. On the basis of presumption, lipid-based preparations and drugs are becoming more frequent in diagnostics, vaccines, pharmaceuticals, and nutraceuticals. Such factors are further estimated to play a major role in accelerating the growth of the global pharmaceutical lipids market over the years. What is more, the growing adoption of a comprehensive range of natural, semi-synthetic, synthetic, or entirely man-made lipids and polymers in the creation of several different dosage forms is further estimated to propel the market in the coming years.
Reports and Insights Study identifies some of the key participating players in the pharmaceutical lipids market globally are ABITEC Corporation (ABF Ingredients) BASF SE, Croda International Plc, CordenPharma, NOF (Nippon Oil & Fats) Corporation, Cayman Chemical Company, Lipoid GmbH, Nippon Fine Chemical Co. Ltd., Dishman Group, Gattefossé, IOI Oleo GmbH, Stepan Company, Evonik Industries AG, among others.
Reports and Insights
For Sales Query: firstname.lastname@example.org
For New Topics & Other Info: email@example.com