And make them better people. Now, First of all, we will discuss what is Infrared Therapy? So, Infrared therapy is the type of therapy in which human issues or problems are resolved with light. This therapy is a novel and advanced one that is based on the light. These light waves have different wavelengths and are used to cure the pain, ache, tenderness, and irritation at different parts of the body. The infrared rays do not injure and hurt the skin just as the ultraviolet rays do. In this therapy, rays are only delivered to the body’s injured parts rather than the surrounding area.
Features of Infrared light
- The fundamental features of infrared light are somehow different from the other ultraviolet rays.
- Infrared light is very useful in relieving pain and ache by penetrating the skin layers at depth.
- Infrared light causes no pain, harmless, convenient, and does not harm the other parts of the body.
- These are very useful in decreasing pain and get rid of inflammation occurred by any incident.
How this therapy work out?
The working of infrared therapy ultimately depends on the infrared light. This light or ray penetrates approximately 2-7 centimeters deep into the skin. It can easily reach the nerves, muscles, and the injured part that have to be the cure. These rays have different wavelengths depending on the severity of the injured part. Nitric oxide is the most beneficial gas for the human body because it helps in relaxing the human arteries. Moreover, it reduces stress and resists the clinking of platelets in the blood vessels. So, it has been observed that this molecule increases blood regulation and passed blood to the body’s injured areas for repairing the cells. This also enhances the functioning of injured cells. This therapy is used to treat several health problems, such as arthritis, muscle pain, back pain, neck pain, etc. This therapy is helpful in the regeneration and repairing of cells.
Benefits of Infrared Therapy
There are the following benefits of Infrared Therapy. These advantages are listed below:
- The first and foremost benefit of Infrared therapy lies in the cardiovascular health system. The infrared rays increase the generation of nitric oxide in the body that is useful in carrying oxygen and nutrients to the blood vessels and relaxing them. The other advantage of infrared therapy is that it helps in the regulation of blood as well as preventing making clots. In this way, it helps regulate blood pressure and the blood flow in and out of the heart.
- It is a harmless and real treatment for getting rid of pain and swelling. It infiltrates into the layer of skin or membrane, muscles, and bone and enhances blood circulation.
- This therapy is also very crucial for the treatment of cancer. These infrared radiations or rays stimulate the nanoparticles and repair the cancerous cells.
Risks of Infrared Therapy
There are the following risk factors of Infrared therapy. We can get heat from the sunlight as infrared light. These rays are in great demands, and it has possible risk factors introduced by the therapist.
- The light rays of infrared therapy have a different wavelength. So, the heat injuries also occurred by the penetration of high light having a high wavelength. These injuries mostly happen without any ache and pain.
- Moreover, pregnant women and heart patients are at great risk, and they must avoid this therapy because the light rays may harm the newborn baby and rendered its development.