Therapeutic intervention is referred to the type of intervention typically designed to heal the person suffering from that condition. These therapeutic interventions are generally performed by the professionals and are usually designed to effect the change in a way that it restores the health of the person. It is very difficult to decide when to consider the therapeutic interventions as it is covered with the health insurance plans.
Nowadays, the therapeutic interventions are considered as physical intervention training and are used in all sorts of cases like adolescents with behavioral disorders or misbehaving toddlers, or elderly patients with degenerative diseases as well as for those who are suffering from middle-aged obesity. The end goal of the intervention programs is generally to inspire people for making the necessary changes for taking control of their own lives again. One such treatment done through therapeutic intervention is to overcome from the atrophy or muscle-cell death. There are some of the exercises that one should perform in order to overcome from degeneration of muscles. Let us have a look on those exercises that helps one in overcoming from muscle death:
This exercise strengthens essential foot muscles for helping to support arch. One should follow below procedure to perform this exercise:
- Stand barefooted 2 feet at the front of wall.
- Curl the toes inwards in a way so as to lift the arch of foot off the floor.
- Keep the body straight and lean towards the wall as far as one can without allowing the foot to flatten or without falling.
- Hold the position for 10 times and repeat it for 10 times.
2.Eccentric Calf Raises:
This exercise strengthens the Achilles tendon as well as the calves without getting aggravating tendonitis. One should follow below procedure to perform this exercise:
- First of all find a stair with railings.
- Then using both the hands as well as legs on the railing raise the calf and then take one foot off of step then slowly lower the heel till one finds stretch in the calf.
- Then use other foot and railing for pushing back into raised position.
- Repeat the process 10 times and then switch the feet.
This exercise usually strengthens the gluteus muscle as well as hip external rotators. One should follow below procedure to perform this exercise:
- First of all place the resistance bands around the ankles.
- Then take the mini squat position with the feet hip width apart.
- Then walk sideways while maintaining the tension of the band.
- Make sure that as you step sideways you lead with the heel rather than the toe without the knee caving inwards.
- Walk laterally towards right side approximately till 10 yards and then left side till 10 yards.
4.Squat With Abductor/External Rotator Activation:
This exercise strengthens the gluteus muscles as well as hip external rotators. One should follow below procedure to perform this exercise:
- Place the resistance band just above the knees.
- Place the feet hip width apart while keeping the knees over 2nd toe and then slowly lowering down into a squat position.
- Make sure that the knee tracks over the 2nd toe and the knees do not come in front of toes.
- Maintain all the weight on your heels as one lowers down and then raise back to the starting position. One can perform two sets of 10 activities.
5.Foam Roll ITB:
This exercise breaks up the myofascial adhesions into the iliotibial band. One should follow below procedure to perform this exercise:
- First of all lay on the side with outside of leg on foam roller.
- Then slowly roll up the foam roller up and down outside of leg just below the knee. This could be performed 1-2 minutes on each side.
This is how one can go through therapeutic interventions as well as its exercises to get relief from muscle problems. It could also be helpful in treating other physical as well as mental problems too.
Daniel Clark, a renowned physical trainer helps people in getting relieved through various treatments like therapeutic intervention. He is expert in giving physical intervention training to people and guides them about various exercises one can carry out to get relief.