If you’re looking for an effective, total-body transformation system that has a huge “wow” factor, Zumba fitness is for you.
Zumba classes are popping up at workout and fitness centers in most major and even small rural cities.
If you haven’t heard of this fun fitness system you are most likely asking, “What is Zumba?”
Do You Like to Dance?
Zumba is a unique and riveting dance workout designed to keep you moving and burning fat while feeling like you’re at an elite dance club in south Florida or Rio de Janeiro.
Zumba lives up to its motto: “Ditch The Workout. Join The Party.”
This contagious dance workout was created by Alberto “Beto” Perez, trainer and choreographer to the stars. Beto created Zumba classes by mixing his favorite Latin music with well-loved dance moves from classics like salsa, samba, and merengue. Zumba songs are chosen to excite your senses and keep you in the groove. The creators also designed a collection of stylish Zumba dance clothing and shoes to accompany your workout. Zumba quickly spread internationally to gyms and people all over got into shape while “at the party.”
Release of Zumba Dance DVDs
With the craze expanding, another need also grew. Zumba Fitness Total Body Transformation System DVDs were released. When I received my DVDs and began doing Zumba, I found myself lost in the moment, easily burning fat and calories while having an enthralling workout experience.
The Zumba dance set features cutting-edge design, lights, and sounds that make you feel you’re there with the Zumba dancers. The dance moves are easy to master and can be modified for nearly all fitness levels.
The original Zumba set features:
- the classic Zumba Fitness Cardio Party Workout DVD, which gives you an efficient, total-body workout high on spicy Latin dancing and groove;
- the Zumba Fitness 20 Minute Express Workout DVD, a timesaving, energizing workout;
- the Zumba Fitness Sculpt & Tone Workout that hits all your problem spots, making it easy to tone up fast;
- Zumba Fitness Live! Workout; and
- Zumba Fitness with Flat Abs.
May 2011—New Zumba DVDs Released
Zumba recently released a new Zumba system dubbed Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience.
Exhilarate DVDs are designed to keep your workouts fresh with optimal results.
The exciting and sweat-inducing DVDs of Exhilarate include:
- Activate, an easy-to-follow class for beginners;
- Ripped, featuring body sculpting with Zumba’s toning method;
- Rush, a 20-minute workout, amps you up in minimal time;
- Mix, a unique rhythmic party set to a variety of exotic world music; and
- Fitness Concert, a live party in your house. Invite your friends over for a party!
The Zumba Total Body Transformation Guide shows you step-by-step how to maximize your body makeover results. Featured are Star Toner Tips and delicious, easy-to-prepare recipes. We particularly enjoyed the Chilpotle Chicken Wrap and Ceviche Style Shrimp Tacos.
Zumba definitely makes getting fit and staying fit a party you don’t want to miss. You’ll be coming back to this party again and again.
For great prices, visit Amazon > Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set