Meera Manek is a London-based freelance journalist and writer, specializing in travel and health. She regularly writes for over ten publications in UK, India, and Dubai. She has studied Economics, Politics, and International Studies at Warwick University, and Journalism at the Postgraduate level.
Though she has travelled to various countries in Europe, South-East Asia, and Africa, her passion has always been India and everything Indian, from Indian food and Ayurveda to Sanskrit literature and yoga.
Her interest in and knowledge of health is inspired by her mother, Hema, a practicing reflexologist who has cycled for charity in locations as far as the Himalayas.
Meera is also currently writing her first novel.
HealthyNewAge.com Articles by Meera Manek:
- Medicinal Properties of Rosemary Plant and Oil
- The Smooth Fad of Smoothies
- Using Coconut Oil to Eliminate Dandruff
- Definition of Ayurvedic Body Typing Video
- Healthy Digestion Tips from Ayurveda
- Sterile Manuka Honey Products from New Zealand as Medicine for Healing
- Free Natural Eye Care Exercises Video
- King Corn Movie Documentary
- Chocolate Facts and History of Cacao
- Nature’s Healthy Sweetener: Yacon Syrup
- Benefits of Coconut Oil and Coconut Water