Do you want to improve your life? Would you like to reach your full potential? Are you interested in self-development? Or perhaps you want to help others feel more fulfilled, you want to acquire the ability to facilitate transition in other people’s life or you would like to be able to draw out the best in people. In a nutshell, life coaching is about helping people improve one or more aspects of their personal, professional and spiritual life, some of which are listed below:
- professional life: career advancement; getting a promotion; career change; increasing job fulfilment; finding a suitable career path; starting your own business and improving leadership and/or management skills.
- personal life: experiencing greater personal fulfilment; finding the right life-work balance; improving relationships with family, friends and partner; improving social skills; and developing parenting skills.
- spiritual life: finding meaning in life.
By taking this course you will learn how to reach the goals mentioned above and coach others to do the same.
If you are interested in a career in coaching, it’s important that you understand that a coach is first and foremost a role model, able to motivate and inspire others to make changes in their life thanks to his/her attitude and example. To talk the talk you first have to walk the walk. The coach is an upbeat and positive person who strives for personal excellence and is committee to continuous self-development. Like teaching, coaches want to make a difference in other people’s life.
This course is for you if you:
- want to train as a life coach
- want to do a fulfilling job
- want to set up your own life coaching practice
- want to grow and reach your full potential
- want to learn more about life coaching
- are a manager or HR professional and want to bring out the best in your working team
- have a keen desire to help others
- are considering different career options and need help finding your path
- want to find out whether life coaching is the right career for you
- have natural ‘people’ skills
What will you learn in this course?
First of all, you will learn that the main difference between coaching and other forms of therapy (counselling, mentoring and consulting) is that the former doesn’t claim to have all the answers. On the contrary, a coach enables clients to find the answers. Unlike other forms of therapy, coaching is not focussed on the past but on how everyone can be helped to reach their full potential.
Throughout the course, you will also learn skills, tools and techniques thanks to plenty of practical exercises. In particular, you will learn the importance of developing good listening skills as well as different questioning techniques. You will learn key aspects in effective communication and how to help people reach their goals using 2 different coaching models.
The main advantage of taking this online course is that Libby Seery, an experienced coach and therapist, offers excellent support to all her students.Whether you are interested in starting a career in coaching or in your own self-development, join this course now to start changing lives.