Everyone wants to be successful. While success is often associated with fame and fortune, the word more generally means to achieve a desired aim. So success is embedded in every and each of our short- and long-term undertakings. There are several areas in which we can be successful: career, relationships, academia and finances. It’s very common to hear people make excuses for not being successful in one of these areas: “I did well in other respects, I can’t have it all”. However, the different areas of success are not mutually exclusive. Unless you focus on one aspect of your life at the expense of others, you can experience success in all areas. But how? What if someone had laid the path to success out for you and all you need to do is follow it?
This is the kind of guidance you can expect to get if you take this online course. Its infallible five-pronged approach to success will lead you to:
1. Discovering your core values: First of all, this course addresses the issue of fulfilling one’s potential, which in Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs is right at the top of the pyramid. You might have a very well paid job but that doesn’t mean that you are actually fulfilling your potential, which among other things means using your special gifts and experiencing a true sense of achievement.In order to find out what would make you truly fulfilled, you need to dig into what is meaningful to you and what you value the most.
2. Identifying and questioning any self-limiting beliefs: Sometimes we know exactly what would make us happy, but a little voice inside our head thwarts our ambitions telling us that there’s no point in trying as we would not succeed. Self-doubting statements and beliefs are rooted in low self-esteem and lack of confidence and affect our chances of success.These will be identified and challenged: interestingly, once a self-limiting belief is recognised, its effectiveness is diminished because rationality kicks in. Self-limiting beliefs are irrational thoughts in disguise so they need to be substituted with positive self-enabling beliefs.
3. Examining what makes people successful: The factors that contribute to success will be identified through a number of examples and cases studies which will inspire you. This course will allow you to learn from other’s people’s successes and failures. Some of the questions that will be answered are:
- What are the habits that enhance success?
- What type of mental attitude leads us to achieving our goals?
4. Acquiring the skills needed to succeed: We are all familiar with the difference between theory and practice so this course comes with plenty of hands on exercises and tasks that will pave your way to success. Experienced Life Coach Libby Seery will provide you with a complete tool kit to success consisting of a number of resources that will help you reach your goals. This includes suggestions to achieve true happiness and wellbeing too.
5. Considering how to achieve success in different areas of your life: Together with the general principles underlying success, this course covers how to achieve your goals professionally, in relationships, academically and financially with specific tips for each of these areas.
Join this course now! You might be just a few steps away from reaching success and feeling truly fulfilled in your life.