Brian Tracy – Secrets to Become A Millionaire
Who is Brian Tracy, the Teacher to Many Self Made Millionaires?
Brian has authored over 23 of Americas’ leading books on the development of the human potential.
this time he has also trained over 2 million people in 23 countries. Some of his clients include IBM, Verizon Wireless,
Bank of America and thousands of people around the world.
Eight Brian Tracy Secrets
1. Your attitude is everything. You get what you expect. Are you looking forward to a prosperous 2004? You increase
your probability of success when you expect it. It’s that simple.
2. Start every day with a six-pack. No, not that kind of a six-pack. Few of us get everything done on our daily
To Do Lists. If you can’t get it all done, it’s wise to at least take care of the most important items.
Begin every day with a list. Using a yellow highlighter, highlight six things you want to get done today. Once highlighted,
prioritize the six items and you have your six-pack. You’ll avoid distractions and interruptions when you stay focused
on your six-pack.
3. Take periodic mental breaks. Take time throughout your hectic day to reflect on what’s working and what’s not
working. Got a favorite soundtrack – play it. Have a favorite poem or Psalm – read it. Got a favorite family photo
– look at it. Buy a book of inspirational quotes and read one a day during the middle of the day. Dull blades need
to be sharpened and so do overloaded minds.
4. Make exercise a part of your daily routine. Before you start thinking you don’t have any time, consider this
for a moment. Your family doctor calls you tomorrow morning and says if you don’t exercise for at least 30 minutes
that day you’ll be dead by 8PM that night. What would you do? You’d find a way. Too much stress isn’t good. Not enough
exercise isn’t good either. You can kill two birds with one stone. Exercise reduces stress and builds self-esteem.
Why wait until after the heart to begin an exercise program?
5. Do less to get more done. Learn to let the unimportant things go. Focus on your priorities. You don’t have to
get a million things done every day to be successful. To be successful, however, you’d better be getting the most
important things done. If it doesn’t need to be done today – it shouldn’t even be on your list. It’s easy to start
something. The challenge is in completing it. If you can’t complete it, why start it. Focus on the priorities and
concentrate on getting them done. To get more done, you may have to do less. Think about it.
6. Get an idea book. Go out and buy a composition noteBook and plan to keep it in your car. Tape your business card
inside with a note offering a reward in case you lose it. Form the habit of reflecting and writing your thoughts
and ideas in your noteBook. Evaluate your sales calls and write your observations in this book. This type of reflective
writing builds inner strength for the author.
Writing reduces stress. Writing becomes your personal repository for your thoughts, words, and ideas. This is a
rock-solid idea for you. Just because you’ve never done it before, don’t be too quick to label it as goofy.
7. Make your calendar the centerpiece for your life. Make sure all personal and professional priorities are noted
in your calendar. Plan and calendarize all vacations at least six months in advance. The next time you attend a training
program or selling skills workshop, put everything you intend to do (Good intentions) on your calendar. When it hits
your calendar it gets done. When it misses your calendar it gets vaporized.
One final note: When possible group like activities together on your calendar – you’ll be more efficient. Also,
build slack time into every day. Don’t schedule every minute of every day.
8. To achieve more, read more. Invest at least 15 minutes everyday reading about your profession. Books, magazine
articles, and even web sites, can make a big difference over time.
Here it is plain and simple – you will become what you read. You will also become what you think about most. So,
when you’re reading make sure you’re thinking positive thoughts.
If you enjoyed Brian Tracy’s secrets thus far and want 2007 to be better than 2006 you can’t do in 2007 what you
did in 2006. Remember, it’s insanity to do the same things over and over and expect different results. These are
exciting times. Are you an exciting person? To get more excited, experiment and do things differently.
Start today and make a list of all the changes you’re going to make in 2007. If you expect 2007 to be a great year,
you’d better have a long list.
You can be a “C” person or a “D” person. C = Change and D = Dinosaur.
It’s your choice.
Learn More about 21 Secrets
of Self-Made Millionaires and Brian Tracy’s mp3’s and Motivational Programs. And
while you are at it get your Free CD and find out the other 20 secrets of self-made millionaires.
Attention Webmasters! MP3 Offers and
Extraordinary 2-Tier Option! If you are a webmaster who works with affiliate programs, you will be very impressed
with this one from mp3. Just look at the benefits:
- Commissions for Life
- 15% first tier.
- 5% second tier.
- Pays monthly.
- Top Personal Development Products.
- Excellent affiliate support.
More information on this can be found in our free online health magazine.