Bee Pollen Products
Royal Jelly, Propolis, and Bee Pollen Help Build the Immune System, Address Allergy Symptoms, and Can Support Weight Loss
The author,Rita Elkins MH, has written a great book focusing on bee products called: “Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Propolis and
Honey-Healing from the Hive.” In this informative book, she reports how a very special “Synergy” occurs when each of the four substances found in the beehive
are combined in one supplement.
Her studies and others alike report on many potential benefits that may be gained from natural bee products. Here is a summary.
- The stimulation of the immune system to help in fighting bacterial and viral infections.
- Support for skin, hair, and nails.
- Help in the regeneration of bones and support for tissue and muscle growth.
- Greater stamina and energy.
- Support and promotion of enhanced sexual energy and greater vitality.
- Help with the regulation and balance of the hormonal system.
- Support for lowering blood lipids and bad cholesterol.
- Help to heal wounds when orally taken after surgery procedures.
- Possibly reduces pain from arthritis.
- Help to improve mental functioning such as memory.
- A stress reducer with anti-anxiety and anti-depressant properties.
- Pollen use may help suppress cravings while aid in regulating weight.
- Help to promote a long life.
- Assist in reducing colds and the flu.
- Acts to fight respiratory infections.
Royal Jelly: Royal Jelly offers a complex mixture of compounds containing approximately 12.34
% protein, 5.46% lipids and 12 to 15 % carbohydrates.
Bee Pollen: Bee Pollen is taken widely by athletes for energy and stamina. It is associated
with removing “free radicals” from the body. It is used in place of natural herbal products as an effective
anti oxidant that is also used to help fight allergies, and hormonal imbalances. It may also provide an aid to digestive
function and other nutritional deficiencies. More recently its ability to suppress unhealthy appetite has been noted,
making it commonly associated with weight control and more.
Bee Propolis: This great substance contains all the known vitamins except for vitamin K. It
has 14 of the 15 minerals required for normal function. Often referred to as a powerful antibiotic, it may fight
infections, regulates hormones, and provide immune system support and healthy immune function.
Raw Honey: Raw Honey as long been used as a natural dietary product to aid general health and
What to Look for When Buying Beehive Supplements
1. Find products contains all four beehive active ingredients rather than just one or two.
2. Compare the potency of active ingredients per capsule.
3. Examine how many capsules are in the bottle.
4. Examine the resource to better understand the quality.
5. Lastly, compare the price.
HealthyNewAge Related Information