Food is the one thing that we all like. Despite having specific preferences and taste buds, there are some foods that we just cannot resist. A little chocolate bar or a yummy cheesecake, are indeed hard to refuse at times. However, there are foods that are healthy, taste good and that can be eaten every day.
Food have taken all over the place, be it on magazine, television show or even gaming sites. For instance, at luckypantsbingo.com, the no deposit site, you can play numerous food and fruits themed slots such as Fruit Bonanza, Cutie Fruits, Wild Melon, Cash Scoop, and Word Candy. Playing these top games will most probably remind you to eat fruits and veggies daily. On Cutie Fruits Slot you can meet the colourful smiling plums, oranges, plums, lemons, strawberries, blueberries and apples symbols The more you play the more levels you can climb on this game until you reach level 24, across 5 different worlds.
Here are 10 superfoods that you should eat every day to stay fit and fine. Good in taste and good for health, these foods will be your favourite if you try them.
- Berries: Rich in Fibre, berries are good for the digestive system, and also helps to lose weight. Raspberries are a nutrient that has anti- cancer properties, blueberries help to keep a sharp memory as you age and strawberries enriches the skin with the skin- firming vitamin C.
- Eggs: Eggs as a meal, make you feel more satisfied, and make you eat less for the next meal. Also egg yolks contain nutrients that keep the eyes healthy. It also reduces the risk of age- related macular degeneration, that can cause blindness.
- Beans: Beans are a good source of iron, that helps to pump oxygen from the lungs to the body cells. Rich in fibre as well; beans help to control the blood cholesterol levels.
- Nuts: Nuts are rich in heart- healthy unsaturated fats, and have proven to add time to lives of people if eaten regularly. Particularly walnuts help for the heart health and to improve the mood.
- Orange: Oranges are a good source of Vitamin C, that help in the production of white blood cells. These also helps to form antibodies that fight infections.
- Sweet Potatoes: Sweet potatoes help in keeping the eyes, immune system and the bones healthy, as they produce vitamin A.
- Broccoli: Broccoli contains nutrients that helps to combat detoxifying enzymes which helps to fight cancer cells.
- Tea: Tea, consumed by many, helps to combat Alzheimer, diabetes and some forms of cancers, and helps to have healthy teeth, gums and bones.
- Spinach: Rich in nutrients like Vitamins A, C and K and Fibre, Iron, Calcium, Potassium, Magnesium and Vitamin E, Spinach helps to produce new cells.
- Yoghurt: Yoghurt, which is mainly eaten as a dessert, contains nutrients that helps to maintain gut health, and reduces the risk of illness.
While you try some of these healthy foods, hop onto Lucky Pants Bingo and have a look at the food and fruits themed games!